Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear new readers: please forgive my past entries...

I should probably just make a little note here, since I am intending to expand my audience to the art and craft world...

I have had this blog for close to 2 years now. It has been on a continuously changing cycle of evolution ever since. If you read my older entries, you will find that they are not really focused on creative endeavors. This blog used to be primarily an online journal. I am a super introspective person, and I do not really think it would be appropriate for me to delete these entries simply because I am going a new direction with my blog. That stuff is still me, and I probably will still blog about that stuff sometimes anyway. HOWEVER, some of it does contain profanity and some very dark and vulgar language, so I want to let you know to read with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment