Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hiiii....

School is starting to get more difficult and busy and so is work. My brain is just learning to death and feels like mush. I am super busy. And I am starting to get sick. I think it may be the weather because a lot of people in my math class seemed out of it today too. Not sure if it is the weather or the busy-ness. I don't even feel like I have any creative energy in me this week. Thank goodness I am going to Petoskey this weekend. It will be great to have such a break. 4 freakin days!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I don't even know what to write about. I am eating chicken noodle soup because I feel sick. I am very tired and drained. It hurts my brain to try and think nonsense right now. This is Jenny's brain on overdrive. I got a new coat and I really like my new laptop. I think I may have to write another blog post if I want to get any kind of decent grade for it. This sucks. So, any questions?

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment