Monday, January 12, 2009

Paying Attention

This is my first real article / post on this blog. My intention for this blog is to provide a resource for people seeking more out of life. That super cliche statement.... More accurately, for people who want to know what the hell happened to their life. Or to the world. How on earth did things end up the way they did? Where did I go wrong? For people who keep asking questions and expect to get answers. Good answers.

This site is about paying attention. In my world, which I seem to have enjoyed referring to as Openyourize, I have come to learn that paying attention is the first key step to getting answers. I have lived on Planet Openyourize for half my life and have found many answers. If you do not know me personally, my posts might seem somewhat unorthodox. I like to use a lot of analogies and symbolism, however in very simple forms. I do this to make things easier to understand, not to show off my vivid abstract imagination. For example, of course I do not live on such unknown planet as "Openyourize", I am just trying to be fun. :)

I have blogged journal-style entries for ages. There are tons of them all over the net. You might find some, you might not. This site is not a journal-style blog. It is a posting of everything I have learned in my years of searching for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment